Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Blessed are the rulers and the learned ....

"It is incumbent upon everyone to aid those daysprings of authority and sources of command who are adorned with the ornament of equity and justice. Blessed are the rulers and the learned among the people of Baha. They are My trustees among My servants and the manifestations of My commandments amidst My people. Upon them rest My glory, My blessings and My grace which have pervaded the world of being. In this connection the utterances revealed in the Kitab-i-Aqdas are such that from the horizon of their words the light of divine grace shineth luminous and resplendent.

Baha'u'llah

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous:
    Does anybody ever listen to your rubbish posted, or you just get the kick of putting ^&^%$ over the net ?

    You do.

    ReplyDelete

O SON OF MY HANDMAID!

  O SON OF MY HANDMAID! Guidance hath ever been given by words, and now it is given by deeds. Every one must show forth deeds that are pure...