Monday, September 1, 2014

Iran's crisis of civilization ...

Iran's crisis of civilization will be resolved neither by blind imitation of an obviously defective Western culture nor by retreat into medieval ignorance. The answer to the dilemma was enunciated on the very threshold of the crisis, in the clearest and most compelling language, by a distinguished Son of Iran Who is today honoured in every continent of the world, but sadly not in the land of His birth.
Persia's poetic genius captures the irony: "I searched the wide world over for my Beloved, while my Beloved was waiting for me in my own home."

Day of the Covenant 26 November 2003:
To the Followers of Baha'u'llah in the Cradle of the Faith by

 Universal House of Justice

No comments:

Post a Comment

How long shall we drift ...

  How long shall we drift on the wings of passion and vain desire; how long shall we spend our days like barbarians in the depths of ignoran...