1. KNOWLEDGE. Man must attain the knowledge of God.
4. TRUTHFULNESS. Truthfulness is the foundation of all the virtues of the world of humanity. Without truthfulness, progress and success in all of the worlds of God are impossible for a soul. When this holy attribute is established in man, all the divine qualities will also become realized.
5. UPRIGHTNESS. And this is one of the greatest divine attainments.
As to the seven qualifications (of the divinely enlightened soul) of which thou hast asked an explanation, it is as follows:
6. FIDELITY. This is also a beautiful trait of the heavenly man.
7. EVANESCENCE OR HUMILITY. That is to say, man must become evanescent in God. Must forget his own selfish conditions that he may thus arise to the station of sacrifice.