Sunday, October 30, 2016

The well-being of mankind, its peace and security,...

The One true God beareth Me witness, and His creatures will testify, that not for a moment did I allow Myself to be hidden from the eyes of men, nor did I consent to shield My person from their injury.
Before the face of all men I have arisen, and bidden them fulfil My pleasure. My object is none other than the betterment of the world and the tranquillity of its peoples.
The well-being of mankind, its peace and security, are unattainable unless and until its unity is firmly established. This unity can never be achieved so long as the counsels which the Pen of the Most High hath revealed are suffered to pass unheeded.

Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh

No comments:

Post a Comment

How long shall we drift ...

  How long shall we drift on the wings of passion and vain desire; how long shall we spend our days like barbarians in the depths of ignoran...