Monday, October 17, 2022

Abdu'l-Baha - Walking the Chosen Highway




The quotations depicted are the following:

 "I am walking in my chosen highway; I know the destination. Hundreds of storms and tempests may rage furiously around my head; hundreds of Titanics may sink to the bottom of the sea, the mad waves may rise to the roof of heaven; all these will not change my purpose, will not disturb me in the least; I will not look either to the right or to the left; I am looking ahead, far, far. Piercing through the impenetrable darkness of the night, the howling winds, the raging storms, I see the glorious Light beckoning me forward, forward. The balmy weather is coming, and the voyager shall land safely." 

 -Abdu’l-Baha, quoted in 'Star of the West', Volume IV, No. 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

O SON OF MY HANDMAID!

  O SON OF MY HANDMAID! Guidance hath ever been given by words, and now it is given by deeds. Every one must show forth deeds that are pure...